You know how when you read an email in Lotus it turns from black to red? Ever want to make it red again? In other words, mark the email unread . I do this when I intend to more seriously review the email again at a later time. By keeping it red, it's a lot easier for me to pick out again on my PC screen . Please read on to learn How To Make Lotus Notes Email Red Unread Again After Reading It
- 1 Open Lotus Notes as you normally do
- 2 Go into your email Inbox.
- 3 Select but do not open an email that you want to mark unread (or turn red) on your computer screen. As you know, 'read' emails are colored black, by default unless you have the settings customized. So be sure to select a 'read' email :-)
- 4 Find your INSERT key on your computer keyboard. It is located to the left of your HOME key and above the DELETE key.
- 5 Hit the INSERT key and your email will turn red.
- 6Hope that helps! Thank you for reading my How To Make Lotus Notes Email Red Unread Again After Reading It
More Great Posts on TurtleDogs Blog
Recover Memory Fast on Lotus Notes
Quick Method To Add Email Addresses to Lotus Notes
Get MS Word To Put Date on Your Documents For You Easy
How to Lock Your Desktop Computer For More IT Security
How to Keep Keywords Out of Your Google Search