Add line after bulletted text without adding another bullet
Hi! Using bullets in Microsoft word is great until you want to add a new line or line break WITHOUT bullets. Read on to learn how to Create a New Line Without Bullet in Microsoft Word / Office
- 1 First, let's start by briefly describing how to activate bullets.....
- 2 Open Microsoft word
- 3 At top of page click on FORMAT
- 4 In drop down window that appears, click on BULLETS AND NUMBERING
- 5 Now you have bullets activated meaning that each new line you type will begin with a bullet (aka a symbol to left of line will appear that is meant to emphasize that line)
- 6 Now, what if you want to squeeze in a line without a bullet? Simply press SHIFT+ENTER.
- 7 You'll notice that your cursor automatically creates a new line, without a bullet.