Printing Top and Side Heading on Excel Spread Sheets
Hi! Have you ever seen those number and letter blocks that run along the columns and rows on Excel? Those are called column headings and row headings. There may come a time when you will want to print these out. This is the article that will teach you how to print row or column headings in Excel Spreadsheet
- 1 OK! Let's get started. Go to your computer and open the Excel spreadsheet that you wish to print out.
- 2 Click FILE at the top of your PC screen
- 3 In the drop down box choose PAGE SET UP
- 4 In the page set up window that appears on your monitor, select the SHEET tab.
- 5 There's a section within this same window on your computer monitor titled 'Print'. Within this section you'll see ROWS AND COLUMN HEADINGS with a box next to it. Click on the box so that a check mark appears.
- 6 Now, select PRINT and Choose your printer.
- 7Click OK and your spreadsheet will print showing the blocks with the letters and numbers in them. Thanks for reading my How To Print Row or Column Headings Blocks in Excel Spreadsheet article!
More Great Articles By TurtleDog on TurtleDogs Blog
Get MS Word To Put Date on Your Documents For You Easy
How to Lock Your Desktop Computer For More IT Security
Exclude Words You Don't Want When Searching on Google