Ever frustrated when you can't locate an email on your computer? You know you have it, but you can not remember the sender or the date is was mailed or ?? Try searching your mail using a keyword or word you know is contained in the mail. Read on to learn How To Find Email on Lotus Notes Mail Using Keyword Search
- 1 First, open Lotus Notes so that the proper email window shows on your computer monitor . For example, if you know the missing mail is in your INBOX, be sure your inbox is opened.
- 2 Next, you can do a couple things and get the same result. Click on VIEW at the top of the screen (next to Edit), or click on the magnifying glass icon in your tool bar.
- 3 If you click on VIEW a drop down box appears at the top of your Lotus Notes mail screen. Then select SEARCH THIS VIEW. If you hit the magnifying glass instead, just skip to the next step
- 4 A SEARCH FOR box appears. Type the keyword information or keywords you think are contained in the email. If you are searching for a business related accounting document you might select the name of your accountant or an accounting related term.
- 5 Click the SEARCH button. It may take a while for your computer and Lotus to think.....
- 6 Eventually, every email will appear that contains the words you entered in the search box. Scroll through the emails until you find the one you are looking for.
- 7Hope that helps. Thanks for reading my How To Find Email on Lotus Notes Using Keyword Mail Search
More Great TurtleDog Posts on TurtleDogs Blog