Get those color pen marks off whiteboard
Hi! Whether for home or for business , if you've been using a white board (aka dry erase board )a long time, you'll eventually come across faded ink stains that just refuse to come off with the eraser. This is simply an unfortunate fact of office stationary supply life :-) Certain dry erase marker pen colors are more susceptible to this but for the most part if you aren't cleaning the ink off quickly, you'll get more stains. This is easy to remedy. Please read on to learn How to Clean Dry Erase Ink Mark Stains off Whiteboard Surface
- 1 First, using the white board eraser , remove any home , business , office etc notes you've made that you no longer need. Take off as much information as you can until you only have the felt tip pen ink stains left
- 2 Then, grab a bottle of dry erase board cleaner. If you do not have a bottle, you can find it in any office supply store , stationary store , or business supply website .
- 3 Spray the board with the dry erase board cleaner.
- 4 The cleaner may run down the board. Using a soft, relatively lint free cloth , wipe your dry erase board from the bottom up. I've used paper towels with good results as well.
- 5 The ink stains will come off no problem. You'll have a clean board once again.