Password is one of the best ways to keep shared data from being accidentally changed. It also is a good security measure for your PC. Please read on to learn how to Password Protect Computer Files PowerPoint
- 1 Open the file on Microsoft PowerPoint on or work PC that you wish to protect.
- 2 From the top of the screen, select TOOLS/OPTIONS.
- 3 Select the SECURITY TAB that is found in the top section of the 'Options' window that appears on your pc screen.
- 4 You'll see a 'password to open' field. This is the field that has to be filled in, so fill it in with your password. This will be the password that allows you to open the Microsoft PowerPoint file on your computer.
- 5 Once you enter the password it will ask you to reenter it. Huge, huge, huge words of wisdom here ... if you lose your password it can not be recovered. So write it down in a safe, secure place.
- 6 The 'password to modify' field is completely up to you whether you fill it in or not.
- 7Your file now has a password and is protected. You now have a much for secure PowerPoint file on your home personal computer or work PC .
More Great Posts by TurtleDog on TurtleDogs Blog
Can't Find That Create Scanner Button to Make Adobe PDF, learn to Fix Here
How Do I Learn To Accept Pop Ups or Block on Mozzilla? Learn Here