Search This Blog

5/15/11

What is Prisoner's Dilmena - Learn About Prisoners Math Game Theory

I often heard of prisoner's dilemma but wasn't exactly sure what it was.  I knew it was a basic game theory model. I knew it was basically two prisoners faced with a choice that would determine their length of sentence. The sentence for each prisoner varies depending on:

1) If neither turns each other in,
2) If both 'tell' on one another
3) If one 'tells' and the other keeps silent


I found a decent and easy to read explanation of Prisoner's Dilemma. This explains Prisoner's Dilemma in a simple to understand way.  Check it out. I have linked it below.


Prisoners Dilemna Game Theory Explained

Good Movie Based on Prisoner Dilemna Game Theory - Return To Paradise




Please also read some of my other TurtleDog posts if you get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment