Search This Blog

5/8/11

Planter's Peanuts Founder Founded Planters in Where - Learn Here

Amedeo Voltejo Obici is the original founder of Planter's Peanuts.   According to the Suffok, Virginia web  site I have linked below, Amedeo Voltejo Obici was born  an Italian Imigrant who came over to the United States and settled in Virginia.

The founder of Planters Peanuts, Amedeo Voltejo Obici, started the business in Scranton, Virginia and took on a partner,Mario Peruzzi. The peanut production operation soon moved to Suffolk, Virginia.


I've always enjoyed Planters Peanuts, so I figured I share this information to let you in on a bit of Planters history. I hope that it helps you to better understand where Planters came from and who the original owners of the company are.

Have you ever snacked on a Planters Peanut bar?  I decided to wrote a  review on this candy bar. I wrote a review and linked it below on Planter's Peanut Bars.  The peanut bar in a lot like peanut brittle and is a fun snack.


Check out my review sometime below.

Fun, Easy to Read Review of Planter's Peanut Bars? Is This The Greatest Peanuts Candy For You? Check it Out! :-)- CLICK HERE


Suffolk Virginia Website


Please also read some of my other TurtleDog posts:

Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies - Are They Worth It?? - Click Here

Convert You Best Recipe Measurements English/Metric on Your Samsung Reality Cell Phone Easy! Click Here to Learn How


Plenty of other TurtleDog articles out there as well. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment