Search This Blog

5/26/11

Best and Most Famous Movie Bikinis - Bikini Swim Suits in Film

There are some very famous sexy movie bikini scenes that have become an iconic image to (male) film lovers.  Some of the famous actresses images in these bathing suits, such as Rachel Welch, are decades old, while others are more recent.


The bikini scene in Fast Times at Ridgemont High is the one I most easily remembered but when I clicked through this bathing suit bikini photo gallery, I was surprised at how many I remembered


Here is the post I found. Check it out.


Best Film Bikinis - Click Here


Please also Check Out Some of My Other TurtleDog Posts (less sexy but more helpful, I hope ;-)

Great Pro Wrestling Documentary - Click Here


Poetry Film Review - The Beat Generation Poet Allen Ginsberg


What Happens When Life as We Know it Ends - Great Dramatic Mockumentary That Explores This Theme

Academy Award Film - Black Swan Reviewed Here 

Thanks for stopping by. Please check out more of my TurtleDog posts sometime


No comments:

Post a Comment