Search This Blog

12/10/11

What Is a CVV2 Number - Find On Credit Card?

I'm sure that non- user friendly credit card terms drive you crazy.  I mean, who in their right mind wants to look up the meaning of every word related to credit cards, credit card terms and conditions, interest rates, penalties, late fees, etc.


So, recently when buying something with my credit card on line I was asked for my CVV2 number.  What the heck is a CVV2 number anyway?


Well, it turns out it is that little three digit security code on the back of your card.  Why didn't they just say "the three digit security code on the back of your card" ?  You got me. Regardless, it means the same thing.


Anyway, next time someone asks you for the CVV2 number, that is what it is. You find it right on the back of your card.


CVV by the way means "Card Verification Value"  Makes sense right? Not.  LOL


More Great TurtleDog Posts on TurtleDogs Blog


How to Get a Refund By Disputing Attorney Fees - Click Here

How to Write a Credit Reference Form

No comments:

Post a Comment